Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Rebekah!

It's my baby's birthday today! Hard to believe it's been a decade since she was placed in my arms. I remember the panic I felt that first night home - She started crying, really crying, and I had no idea why. I wanted to reach for the owner's manual. Now we've made it through all the diaper years, and I'm starting to look around for the pre-teen parent's manual. Good times! Happy birthday, Becks!

We had such a fun birthday party on Friday - easy barbeque, simple crafts (wooden picture frames) and games (pictionary and charades). And of course we had to take pictures for their picture frames, so I printed out some cute props from go.tipjunkie.com and www.accenttheparty.com (thank you Pinterest). And I made some cute new birthday banners that I can use for all our birthday needs. Very fun!






0 comments:

Post a Comment